- Powered by Kawasaki 23,5 HP FX730V V-Twin air-cooled petrol engine.
- Two-stage industrial air-cleaner.
- Easy-to-use oil drain.
- Twin 21 litre rugged, impact resistant fuel tanks with switch for fuel source (42 litres total).
OPERATOR CONTROL & COMFORT SYSTEMS
- Ergonomic control panels feature a cup-holder, storage compartment and fuel gauges for operator convenience.
- Suspension seat in our premium mid-back design features enhanced bolstering, with adjustable cushioned armrests for added comfort, manually adjusts to operator’s height and weight in addition to fore and aft positioning for a custom-like fit.
- Flip-up seat.
- Adjustable solid steel padded control arms.
- Removable floor pan.
- iCD™ Cutting System with striping kit.
- Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 0,6 cm increments from 3,8 – 12,7 cm.
- Cast iron spindles with greaseable bearings for longer usable life.
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ transaxles feature 20 cm cooling fans that assist with repelling debris.
- Heavy-duty integrated rear bumper protects engine compartment.
- Large turf friendly 24” tyres for increased traction and performance.
- Flat-free caster tyres.